Author Archive

Protecting Your Commercial Property
Commercial property is vulnerable to damage and loss through criminal activity. Just how vulnerable is suggested by a survey conducted by the government in recent years which show that for every 1,000 commercial properties in London alone, there are more than 30,000 incidents of crime. Protecting your property In the face...
Read more
UK Holiday Home Insurance
Although there is some discrepancy between the statistics kept by the police and those revealed by the official Crime Survey for England and Wales (CSEW), some authorities put the total number of burglaries and attempted burglaries in the UK each year at some 3 million – suggests the Crime...
Read more
Protecting your unoccupied property
If your property is likely to stand unoccupied for more than a specified period of time (typically 30-45 consecutive days) then you’ll need to take out special insurance protection for it and any contents you may have inside. Why? Whether you have an owner-occupier or landlord’s buildings and contents insurance policy,...
Read more
Landlord insurance FAQs
Policies providing landlord insurance cover just may one day help you to avoid a financial disaster. Here you’ll find answers to some of the FAQs on this subject. I’m only letting out part of my house. Why can’t I keep using my existing owner-occupier property insurance? It doesn’t matter whether you’re letting...
Read more
Save time & money with Specialist 4 Insurance: Call 01992 307101 to get a quote