Unoccupied Property Insurance

Do I need unoccupied property insurance?
Why do you need a specialist type of insurance – unoccupied property insurance – if your residential or commercial property is going to be left empty and unoccupied for longer than, say, a month or so? Essentially, the reasons are threefold: when the property is empty, any incident normally managed...
Read more
Save time & money with Specialist 4 Insurance: Call 01992 307101 to get a quote